How do I login to my account?
In the the My Account page, enter your account email and password to login. Your account dashboard will appear and you will be logged in as you navigate throughout the website.
I'm a new visitor to this website, how do I login?
To create a new account, Register your email in the My Account page. The website will send a password reset email to you. Note: this may be routed to junk email, depending on your email settings.
If the website indicates there is already an account associated with your email, proceed to resetting your password.
I'm registered for a workshop but I didn't create an account, how do I login?
When you register for a workshop, an account is automatically created with the email provided in the billing details.
If you did not create a password immediately after the registration, proceed to resetting your password using the billing email address.
If the email provided in your billing details is not the email you want to use for your account, proceed to create a new account: register your email on the My Account page. Once complete, let us know by sending an email to email@example.com with your new account email and we’ll update the account to reflect workshops you are currently, or have previously, taken with us.
I'm registered for a workshop, where do I find handouts?
- To access workshop content, you must be logged into your account.
- If you registered for a class on our website an account was made at the time of purchase, please login.
- If you registered directly with us, via phone or email, please create an account. Once complete, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will update your account to reflect workshops you are currently, or have previously, taken with us.
Once you are logged in, navigate to Handout page via:
- …the main website menu on the top of the page, via Workshop Information.
- …the bottom website link, located between Workshop Information and Sand Tray Images.
- …a link on each workshop page titled Handouts, located between the Equipment and Prerequisites sections.
If you are logged in, have navigated to the Handout page, but cannot see handout links, please contact us at email@example.com and we will work to resolve your access
I see a workshop on the schedule I want to register for, but when I follow the link to the workshop page there is no additional information?
Registration for some workshops is restricted to students who have completed all the listed prerequisites. To register for these workshops, you must be logged into your account and have all the prerequisites associated with your account with us.
If you believe you meet all of the prerequisites but cannot see an option to enroll, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will work with your to confirm and update your account.